Saturday, August 16, 2014

artist does stripe tease, not really I just gave a talk at the Hastings Fibre Festival





well I thought I saw just going to embed the facebook album of the talk but I don't seem to be able to do that today so I just putting a link to the album instead. (if you want to see the pictures)



Hasting’s Founders Fifth Annual Fibre Festival
Friday, August 15, 2014,
Hastings Civic Centre, 6 Albert Street, East,
Hastings ON

After having attended this event since its beginning 5 years ago I was invited by its organizer Dr. Skye Morrison PhD to give a talk at this years event. 

the premise was:

Textile Talk: A look at 10 years of editing an on-line magazine covering Textiles Crafts, Arts and history in Canada while being a maker, jacquard weaver and traveller to Textile conferences in the Canada, Europe and the US,


Imagine me sitting in your living room on a big comfy couch with a bottle of bourbon beside me and a bucket of ice. now sit back and listen. 45 minutes later I stop to take a breath.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154505596165311.1073741848.890860310&type=1&l=3fc535b82c


The End
take a look at the album its easier or invite me over to sit on your big comfy couch

No comments:

Post a Comment